This article demonstrates how to set up access to a PackageJet e-mail account on Apple iOS devices, such as the iPhone and iPad.
SETTING UP E-MAIL ON IOS
To configure an iOS device, such as the iPhone or iPad, to work with your PackageJet e-mail account, follow these steps:
- On the home screen, tap Settings, and then tap Password & Account.
- Tap Add Account.
- Scroll to the end of the list, and then tap Other.
- Under Mail, tap Add Mail Account.
- In the Name text box, type the display name that you want to appear on messages you send.
- In the Email text box, type the e-mail address of the account that you created in cPanel (for example, email@example.com).
- In the Password text box, type the password for the e-mail account that you created in cPanel.
- In the Description text box, type a description for the account.
- Tap Next.
- Select IMAP for the type of incoming mail server that you want to use:
- Under Incoming Mail Server, in the Host Name text box, type: mail.packagejetllc.com
- In the User Name text box, type your e-mail address.
- In the Password text box, type the password for your e-mail account.
- Under Outgoing Mail Server, type the same values that you used for the incoming mail server: mail.packagejetllc.com
- Tap . iOS verifies the mail server settings. This process can take several minutes.
- Confirm that Mail is set to ON, and then tap Save. iOS adds the account.
- On the home screen, tap Mail. iOS downloads the messages in the account.